Increasing inclusive,access and completion of education to learners
We strive to increase inclusive access and completion of education to learners at all levels and to strengthen systems, structures and human resource for effective delivery of services. Our education programming is geared towards basic education development, functional adult learning, vocational education and rehabilitation, construction and reactivation of primary education.
1. Restore and expand basic education services both in primary and secondary schools.
2. Child protective environment/education.
3. Distribution of gender sensitive teaching and learning materials.
4. Vocational skills training.
5. Accelerated Basic Education (ABE) and Non-Formal Education.
6. Strengthening of education systems and capacity building of education administration.
7. Improved education quality through improvement of learning environment, continuous in-service teacher professional development and provision of school supplies and equipment.
8. Inclusive education for marginalized groups (pastoralist, internally displaced persons, returnees, children with special education needs and girls).
In 2019, our EDUCATION sector impacted 497,377 lives through our education programming geared towards basic education development, functional adult learning, vocational education and rehabilitation, construction and reactivation of primary education and provision on emergency education services for crisis contexts.
Strengthening Education and Training in Somalia-Expanded Action (SETS-EA)
Somalia Girls Education Promotion Project (SomGEP-T)